Hello

Minniemalism

My name is Minnie Moore. I'm an aesthetics addict and a full-blooded beauty junkie. I adore minimal, effortless, timeless design whether it comes to architecture and visual arts or fashion and beauty. I'm also passionate about science and literature. I treasure quiet mornings, strong black coffee, and a dry sense of humour.

Age: 30
Location: Croatia, Europe
Skin tone: pale with warm olive undertones (NC10)
Skin type: oily in reactive dehydrated condition
Skin concerns: breakout-prone, rosacea, seborrhea


WHY AM I BLOGGING?

The reason why I'm blogging is twofold: a) like most people, I love talking about things I love, and b) due to my peculiar skin tone, type and concerns, I often find myself not being able to enjoy all the beauty products that most YouTubers and Beauty Bloggers can. I'm sure I'm not the only one, therefore I decided it's about time to try to give back to the wonderful worldwide beauty community by sharing my own experience and recommendations.


WHAT AM I GOING TO BE BLOGGING ABOUT?

I'm mostly going to blog about skincare and makeup for my particular skin tone, type and concerns. Every now and then I'm going to blog about other lifestyle topics that interest me, but this is first and foremost a beauty blog. Since I have a full-time job, I'll try my best to write one post per week or at least one post every other week.


WHO AM I WRITING FOR?

I'm writing for my fellow minimalist beauty addicts as well as people who are not as interested in beauty as much as I am, but share my skin tone, type or concerns, and are looking for simple, straightforward solutions to these issues.


HOW CAN MY DEAR READERS GET INVOLVED?

Feel free to post comments, ask questions, and make suggestions as much as you like. The more the merrier! Feedback is appreciated and encouraged to the max. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss a post, and follow me via Facebook and Pinterest. If you'd like to write a guest post or set up a collaboration, shoot me an email to the following address: minniemalismblog@gmail.com


MY BLOGGING GOALS

My main blogging goal is to openly and thoroughly speak about skincare and makeup I enjoy. Nothing would make me happier than to see you join in the conversation so that together we can build a community of minimalist beauty enthusiasts who help each other find their way in the often intimidatingly abundant beauty world we live in.


Yours lovingly,
Minnie

Comments